$TFI is the native utility token of TrustFi Network and has the following use and benefits:
- 1.Governance (DAO): $TFI token holders can stake to participate in community governance.
- 2.Rewards: The revenue from TrustFi Products will be used for buybacks, burns, and rewards to $TFI Stakers.
- 3.Farming: The TFI token can be deployed into TrustFi Farmer contracts for additional returns to increase the yield of token farming in the incentive programs.
- 4.IDO & Flash Private Sale Allocations: The $TFI token can be staked to obtain the priority auction right of selected high-quality assets on TrustFi Launchpad.
- 5.Liquidity Mining Provision: $TFI is the utility token and gas of TrustFi BaaS Ecosystem and can be used to cast synthetic assets. Users earn $TFI rewards by providing liquidity.
- 6.Insurance: $TFI holders own insurance rights and interests against loss of income / market risk in mass victimization cases such as violations of token sale agreements by third parties.
Except for token sale, the release rules of the rest of token vesting are as follows:
- 1.Team: Locked for 12 months, then 12.5%release every quarter (Delayed by 2 months).
- 2.Advisors and Options: Locked for 6 months, then 12.5%release every quarter.
- 3.TrustFi Vaults: Release 10% after 12-month lockup period, then release 11.25% every 6 months. The TrustFi Ecosystem Council, composed of investment institutions, important partners, community leaders and technical representatives, initiates proposals and the community votes to determine how to use vaults.
- 4.Ecosystem Growth: 25% release every year, according to the annual ecological growth needs and plans for flexible release.
- 5.Incentive for Users: Locked for 6 months, and then unlocked according to the development of the community.
- 6.Ecological Fund: Locked for 6 months, then 12.5% release every 6 months. The TrustFi Ecosystem Council will determine how to use Ecological Fund for strategic investment, accepting the supervision of the community.